Garage Shelving Units
R1,460.00 – R6,180.00
Our Standard garage shelving contains 5 levels (shelves) per section to the height of 2030mm. The width of a single shelf is 900mm wide and 400mm deep. Each section increases the width(left to right) by 906mm. The shelves are adjustable to accommodate larger items.
The most popular combination is 5 sections with 5 levels, (like the product image) extra shelves can be added – we recommend that if you have 2 or more sections that you add an extra shelve making it 6 levels. This will create 5 smaller gaps that are very useful in normal garage storage applications. An extra shelf @ R180 can be added into your garage shelving unit if required.
Our Standard garage shelving units will last a lifetime and are constructed from solid pine wood 20mm slats. Weight baring is comfortably 100Kg per shelf relating to HALF A TON (500Kg) per 900mm section.
Advantages of our shelves:
- Solid Pine Wood – Your shelves will not crack or chip as is the case with compressed wood.
- We have selected only the best galvanized German imported screws to fix our shelves.
- Our shelves are adjustable – they can of different heights to ensure enough room for larger or smaller items you want to store on the shelves
- Durable – In our experience the only thing that happens to our shelves after many years is that the wood’s colour goes a tint darker.
- Our shelving is easy to install if you are a DIY person.
Advantage of using our installation service: (jhb & Pta Only – For other areas contact us)
- We will deliver and install your shelves quickly.
- We will give you free advice and make practical suggestions to optimise your space.
- We are passionate about our product and will ensure your shelves are properly installed.